Omega Carton Bag Folder Gluer
OCBM 145 - Omega Carton Bag Folder Gluer
Sheet Fed Carton Bag Making Machine
Omega Carton Bag Machine 145 is for automatic folding and gluing of carton bags within 440 – 1400 mm open carton width. The product (carton carrier bag) comes out ready to be fitted with rope handles.
OCBM has a wide range of substrate (200 – 400 gsm) and sizes (440 – 1400 mm) and is designed to manufacture self opening square bottom carton bags in a fully automated process.
The machine is equipped with hot & cold glue application and consists of 5 sections; each section can be purchased and operated independently or in synchronization as a complete system.
1. Straight Line + Z -Fold and Gluing Section for side flaps of carton bags (Sheet Feeding and Tube Forming Section)
Printed and die-cut carton carrier bag sheets are placed into the feeder of this section. The blanks are transferred through a Side Register unit for perfect alignment and the gussets on both sides of the bag are formed and glued by hot melt and cold gluing.
2. Bottom Flaps Closing and Bottom Reinforcement Board Insertion Section (Bottom Forming Section with Delivery and Press Units )
- A second Side Register unit for perfect alignment squares the carton bags that are transferred to this section from the Turning Unit (Section 5) or manually fed into this section.
- Bottom flaps of the carton bags are opened by means of a vacuum system.
- Bottom support boards are inserted by “friction feeder” inserter
- After the bottom flaps are closed onto the support board and glued, the carton bags are transferred into the delivery and press units.
3. Top Flaps Closing Section
To fold the top flaps (upper creases) onto the optional top reinforcement boards (Section 4) and / or onto the carton bag body to support the rope handles.
4. Optional Upper Reinforcement Boards Insertion Section with hot melt gluing
Support board insertion system by ‘pick & place’ inserter;
inserts two support boards to the two sides of the neck of the bag (where the rope handles are threaded).
This section includes 1 additional electronic hot glue dispenser.
5. Turning Section
Enables automatic transfer of the side folded carton bags from Section 1 to Section 2.
6. Memory Option
Memory does not include additional inserter systems.
Carton Bag Specifications
Request more information
Fore more information, specifications or o get quote, please fill in this form and we'll get back on you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Can-Am Packaging Equip. Corp.
PO Box 191
30 Pulpit Rock Road
Pelham NH 03076 USA
further used equipment in category Omega Folder Gluers
With nearly 60 years experience in the field and 23 years in designing and producing high quality folder gluers, Duran Machinery has established Omega Folder Gluers as one of th......learn more
The new and modular OMEGA Hi-Line Series' highly sophisticated design is aimed at maximum versatility and productivity. Hi-Line gluers provide high speed production of the most ......learn more
The Most User Friendly Gluer in the Industry! Handling a wide range of substrates from cartonboard to corrugated, OMEGA Allpro gluers are extremely versatile and capabl......learn more
Presented in 5 sizes from 80 to 165 cm width, the very efficient and economical Omega Performa gluers produce straight line, double wall, crash lock and optional 4&6 corner wi......learn more
The new Omega Performa Plus Series is designed for high speed production of carton board packaging with easy operation and quick change overs between different jobs. Performa Pl......learn more